Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
This mod requires the following mods to function
- This mod replaces most of the weapon sounds including the slo-mo sounds with ones from Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Not to mention that these sounds are ripped straight from the game files.
This mod changes sounds for:
- All Pistols
- All Rifles
- Magazine Ejects and Inserts (MP5, M16, MK18, UZI and all Pistols and Rifles.)
- All Dry Fire Sounds
- All Bullet Casing Sounds
- Slow Mo Activate And Deactivate Sounds
- Turret Gunshots
- Omni-Roller Gun Shots
- All Blunt Weapon Hit Sounds
1. Put the dll Files into the Mods folder
2. Put the CustomAudio Folder into UserData.
- added dry fire sounds for all guns
- updated description
- initial mod release
Credit to Remedy for creating the Max Payne weapon sounds.
Credit to TrevTV for the dll files.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|