Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
A multifunction library for code modders, containing serialization utilities and tweening.
What does it do?
This library holds a bunch of utilities I found necessary to create whilst I created BW Chaos, and that continues to remain useful on other projects. In these utilities are my
Prefs system, numerous extension methods, and my serialization utilities (byte array lossless joiner and separator,
Vector3 byte converter).
JeviLib also includes many extra utilities I created because I can see others having a use for them.
- WNP78: Making FieldInjector & telling me about (and helping me with) System.Linq.Expressions, used extensively in Jevil.Patching.
- Adi: Carrying the code modding category while I waste a bunch of time fucking with Unity for Septic Survival and other things. Also bringing a seafaring misnomer to my attention.
- Simpleflips: Shoutouts to simpleflips. Its a meme you dip.
- Add something that should have already existed & bump version number.
- Gave map creators more control over the map loading process.
- Add multiple things used in Septic Survival
- Fix bugs in multiple areas.
- Add a few tools for developers.
- Improve stability & consistency.
2.0.0: The Support Update
- Added new namespaces: Jevil.IMGUI, Jevil.Patching, & Jevil.Waiting
- Improve prefs system.
- Move & rename some things.
- Create multiple ways of more easily dynamically supporting unreferenced assemblies
- Add more utilities and extensions.
For a more complete change list, see the list in the Debugging/Development build's Readme. Or check the git changes to everything that's changed.
- Fix reading Enum preferences and a log statement related to them.
- Add another AudioSource extension for tweening.
- Fix Enum preferences. Oops, missed this bug for this long.
- Change docs on Utilities.GFMN
- Add more Tweens, like extensions for AudioTween, and RotationTween.
- Add more Tween extension methods, like
Jevil.Spawningnamespace, so far just used for spawning EarlyExits of different varieties and spawning Ammo boxes. Untested, so good luck lol.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Use record type for PrefEntries, so field/property names have changed.
- Fix Thunderstore website link
- Change some docs
- Build release as release
- Initial upload
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|