Custom Player Models
Tired of playing as the same old Ford? Take on a new personality with this mod.
- Changes the player model
- Changes Ford's voice lines depending on the model
- Memorizes your skin across scenes and play sessions
How To Use
- Install the required dependencies.
- Place any .body files in BONEWORKS/UserData/PlayerModels.
- Load up the game, go to Bone Menu.
- Select the Player Models tab.
- Choose your model of choice!
How To Make Player Models
- Reworked for ModThatIsNotMod
- Removed watermark
- Fixed random issue where player's hands would lock up upon switching models (caused by inconsistency in coroutine)
- Adjusted watermark
- Added version checking
- Mod now remembers which skin you had selected across play sessions
- Dummy shader support properly implemented. Used for ShadowOnly shader on the head, or something like the void on the body