We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Custom Player Models
Tired of playing as the same old Ford? Take on a new personality with this mod.
- Changes the player model
- Changes Ford's voice lines depending on the model
- Memorizes your skin across scenes and play sessions
How To Use
- Install the required dependencies.
- Place any .body files in BONEWORKS/UserData/PlayerModels.
- Load up the game, go to Bone Menu.
- Select the Player Models tab.
- Choose your model of choice!
How To Make Player Models
- For the Unity side: https://bit.ly/PlayerModelsGuide
- For Blender help, visit the Boneworks discord.
- Reworked for ModThatIsNotMod
- Removed watermark
- Fixed random issue where player's hands would lock up upon switching models (caused by inconsistency in coroutine)
- Adjusted watermark
- Added version checking
- Mod now remembers which skin you had selected across play sessions
- Dummy shader support properly implemented. Used for ShadowOnly shader on the head, or something like the void on the body
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|