Made by Maranara with help from TrevTV!
Special thanks to Someone Somewhere, Herp Derpenstine and Chromium for the original mod.
How to Make Your Own Maps
Download the SDK:
Learn how to use the SDK:
How To Use
- Open BoneMenu.
- Select the Custom Maps category.
- Select any map you have installed.
How To Install Manually
(IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE THE MOD MANAGER! ONLY INSTALL MANUALLY IF YOU NEED TO)
- Drag the CustomMaps.dll into the Mods folder.
- Launch BONEWORKS once with the mod installed. This will generate the proper folders for the mod.
- Go to the install location of the BONEWORKS.exe and find the UserData/CustomMaps folder.
- Drag any downloaded custom maps into the UserData/CustomMaps folder. Make sure the file extension is either .cma or .bcm.
- New file format: .CMA
- Stores manifest, asset bundle, any related items or player models, and code for monobehaviours
- Custom monobehaviour support
- Checkpoints with position and loadout saving
- Able to reclaim custom items provided within maps
Older changes logged at https://bit.ly/CustomMapsLog.