Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Dependants||79 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
A mod for loading in custom items, making life easier for other mod creators, and a whole lot more.Preferred version: 0.2.5
A utility for other mods to inject monobehaviour fieldsPreferred version: 1.1.0
Made by Maranara with help from TrevTV!
Special thanks to Someone Somewhere, Herp Derpenstine and Chromium for the original mod.
How to Make Your Own Maps
Download the SDK: https://bit.ly/CustomMapsSDKBW Learn how to use the SDK: https://bit.ly/CustomMapsGuide
How To Use
- Open BoneMenu.
- Select the Custom Maps category.
- Select any map you have installed.
How To Install Manually
(IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE THE MOD MANAGER! ONLY INSTALL MANUALLY IF YOU NEED TO)
- Drag the CustomMaps.dll into the Mods folder.
- Launch BONEWORKS once with the mod installed. This will generate the proper folders for the mod.
- Go to the install location of the BONEWORKS.exe and find the UserData/CustomMaps folder.
- Drag any downloaded custom maps into the UserData/CustomMaps folder. Make sure the file extension is either .cma or .bcm.
- FieldInjection support
- Camera's farplane configured by map is no longer limited to 30,000. A warning will show for any values below 1 or above 100,000.
- This likely will be the last major update. Thank you for using my mod everyone!
- "MapPath" field of a map's MapInfo component is now updated to be used on runtime
- Auto-save now performed when exiting the game and changing scene
- Checkpoints changed to "Savepoints" for clarity of functionality
- Added mod-pref to manually turn off Auto-Saving in maps
- Rewrote entire mod
- New file format: .CMA
- Stores manifest, asset bundle, any related items or player models, and code for monobehaviours
- Custom monobehaviour support
- Checkpoints with position and loadout saving
- Able to reclaim custom items provided within maps
- Removed Blankbox Entity
Older changes logged at https://bit.ly/CustomMapsLog.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|