Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Made by Maranara with help from TrevTV!
Special thanks to Someone Somewhere, Herp Derpenstine and Chromium for the original mod.
How to Make Your Own Maps
How To Use
- Open BoneMenu.
- Select the Custom Maps category.
- Select any map you have installed.
How To Install Manually
(IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE THE MOD MANAGER! ONLY INSTALL MANUALLY IF YOU NEED TO)
- Drag the CustomMaps.dll into the Mods folder.
- Launch BONEWORKS once with the mod installed. This will generate the proper folders for the mod.
- Go to the install location of the BONEWORKS.exe and find the UserData/CustomMaps folder.
- Drag any downloaded custom maps into the UserData/CustomMaps folder. Make sure the file extension is either .cma or .bcm.
- FieldInjection support
- Camera's farplane configured by map is no longer limited to 30,000. A warning will show for any values below 1 or above 100,000.
- This likely will be the last major update. Thank you for using my mod everyone!
- "MapPath" field of a map's MapInfo component is now updated to be used on runtime
- Auto-save now performed when exiting the game and changing scene
- Checkpoints changed to "Savepoints" for clarity of functionality
- Added mod-pref to manually turn off Auto-Saving in maps
- Rewrote entire mod
- New file format: .CMA
- Stores manifest, asset bundle, any related items or player models, and code for monobehaviours
- Custom monobehaviour support
- Checkpoints with position and loadout saving
- Able to reclaim custom items provided within maps
- Removed Blankbox Entity
Older changes logged at https://bit.ly/CustomMapsLog.