Using this mod, you are now able to replace the loading screen that appears between levels!
How to Install Loading Screens
- All loading screen files go in UserData/CustomLoadScreens. If you do not have this folder create it yourself or load the mod so it can create it for you.
- Ability to Swap out Loading Screens
- Setup Specific Loading Screens for Levels
- Randomize Loading Screen when Loading
- Custom Map Support (Loading Screen filename should be the same as the map name but end with "_loadingscreen"
- Loading Screens Support Audio and Skyboxes
- All Settings via BONEMENU
- Requires ModThatIsNotMod and Melonloader 0.4.0+
- Uses BONEMENU
v1.0.1: Added Support for Skyboxes and Audio