Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
Infinite Arena CrabletHell by Guesscui
moving, jumping and shooting in an arena sized map to survive endless waves of crablets
This mod requires the following mods to function
Infinite Arena A02 - Crablet Hell by Guesscui
The Infinite Arena maps are designed to bring Run-N-Gun gameplay style to its max in VR - utilizing more advanced movements and a bit parkour elements while you moving and aiming and shooting
- contains 2 map files with 2 difficulty settings - easy or insane. select map from bone menu with difficulty settings at your will.
- updated from Infinite Arena A02, with improved level structure and a fully real-time based environmental lighting.
- moving, jumping and shooting in an arena-sized map to survive endless waves of Crablets.
- recommended for experienced Boneworks players.
- enemies will start spawning as you move through the map and things will get intense pretty soon.
- the map works best as you develop a sense of flow and maintain a good momentum and it's probably the most enjoyable way to play.
- occasionally some enemies will stuck in a loop of spawning repeatedly, killing them several times or move away can fix the issue.
- some objects don't have any collision on purpose to maintain a good flow of navigation.
------ MythOS warning ----------------
- insane difficulty might cause system melt down, recommended for high-end PCs.