Help us shape the future of the modding industry!
We're conducting a survey of monetization methods used by mod platforms and need your input! Filling only takes a minute and the results will be made public.
Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Infinite Arena CrabletHell by Guesscui
moving, jumping and shooting in an arena sized map to survive endless waves of crablets
|Last updated||6 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
A mod for loading in custom items, making life easier for other mod creators, and a whole lot more.Preferred version: 0.2.5
The World's First Universal Mod Loader for Unity Games compatible with both Il2Cpp and MonoPreferred version: 0.5.3
Infinite Arena A02 - Crablet Hell by Guesscui
The Infinite Arena maps are designed to bring Run-N-Gun gameplay style to its max in VR - utilizing more advanced movements and a bit parkour elements while you moving and aiming and shooting
- contains 2 map files with 2 difficulty settings - easy or insane. select map from bone menu with difficulty settings at your will.
- updated from Infinite Arena A02, with improved level structure and a fully real-time based environmental lighting.
- moving, jumping and shooting in an arena-sized map to survive endless waves of Crablets.
- recommended for experienced Boneworks players.
- enemies will start spawning as you move through the map and things will get intense pretty soon.
- the map works best as you develop a sense of flow and maintain a good momentum and it's probably the most enjoyable way to play.
- occasionally some enemies will stuck in a loop of spawning repeatedly, killing them several times or move away can fix the issue.
- some objects don't have any collision on purpose to maintain a good flow of navigation.
------ MythOS warning ----------------
- insane difficulty might cause system melt down, recommended for high-end PCs.
Yuan Cui (myself) with varies free models from Turbosquid (https://www.turbosquid.com/) and CG trader (https://www.cgtrader.com/)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|