Latest versions of MelonLoader are known to have issues with some games. Use version 0.5.4 until the issue has been fixed!
We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Melon Vault Showdown
Melon Vault: Showdown is a Boneworks Custom Map Campaign by GreasedScotsman, with amazing art by TabloidA and Maranara. Roughly two hours of gameplay with a full story, puzzles, enhanced combat, new enemies, physics interactions, movement and more.
|Last updated||2 years ago|
|Categories||Custom Maps Code Mods|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
MelonVault by GreasedScotsman - Installation Guide
Melon Vault is too large to be uploaded to Thunderstore.io. It can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wum16SrE-5cR-GRU5XmwCPNB0Pj3hZn7/view?usp=sharing
Video Install Guide:
The map is releasing in a Public Beta mode as I'm sure issues will arise and will need fixing. If you run into a problem, please report it in a DM to GreasedScotsman on the unofficial Boneworks Discord, found here:
This map REQUIRES the included non-public versions of CustomMapInteractions and PlayerModels mods.
The included versions of ModThatIsNotMod, its BackwardsCompatibilityPlugin.dll, CustomMaps are also required. Though newer versions of these mods may work, it is highly recommended to back up your current Mods installation and only use what is provided in the Melon Vault zip in order to avoid compatibility issues.
If you use mods that are not included in the release zip file or use mods that are different versions than what was tested for this map's release, you use them at your own risk and may encounter unexpected issues. The majority of performance and functionality issues from Beta 1 stemmed from incompatible or outdated mod installations. Playtesters also found a few mods that caused problems with the map, like Grenades and BetterDualWielding, that would activate triggers early or cause oddities with player models. Super Strength is not recommended on your first playthrough.
To install Melon Vault, extract the MelonVaultPublicBeta2-ExtractMe.zip file into your BONEWORKS game folder, being sure to keep the folder structure intact.
Do not give yourself ammo or weapons, as they will be supplied throughout the map. Slow-mo is diabled on purpose as a game mechanic and will be returned to the player during gameplay.
- Fixed blown-out Reflection Probe at the end of the Fan section
- Possible fix for the rare chance that the boss dies without triggering the finale sequence (feedback requested if this issue remains)
Alternative Manual Install (not recommended):
- Place the CustomMapInteractions, CustomMaps, ModThatIsNotMod and Playermodels .dll files into your BONEWORKS\Mods folder
- Place the BackwardsCompatibilityPlugin.dll file into your BONEWORKS\Plugins folder
- Place all .melon files into your BONEWORKS\UserData\CustomItems folder
- Place the melonvault.bcm file into your BONEWORKS\UserData\CustomMaps folder
- TabloidA - Environmental and UI art, NPC and map idea discussions, crazy Discord game sound effects and a little website called BoneTome.com.
- Maranara - Environmental art, the CustomMapTemplate and map idea discussions, and of course, Hall of Egress, which sparked this mapping journey
- SomeoneSomewhere - Shader assistance
- YeOldWarChap - Custom Items SDK and general awesomeness
- trevtv - Original work on the CustomMapItemSpawner that sent me down the modding rabbit hole
- Tomme150 - Amazing guns
- Naeqirelle - Incredible guns
- Chromium - Being Chromium
Special thanks to the Melon Vault Playtesters:
- savage ogre
- someone somewhere
Thank you to everyone in the Boneworks Modding community for your help, discussions and determination to add new flavors and imagination to Boneworks.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|